We are now looking for someone special to join our busy team and to grow with our business.
About the vacancy:
We are looking to recruit a part-qualified Accountant at our office in Broughton, Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will be at least AAT Qualified or part ACCA qualified, preferably with a minimum 3 years’ practice experience.
The main duties of the role will be to complete sets of accounts, working from source documents/records to final accounts for review by the appropriate manager or partner, tax returns, VAT returns, Quarterly and monthly management accounts and various ad hoc work as part of a friendly and experienced team.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn and develop their career, be honest, hardworking and have excellent people skills.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in use of MS Office (specifically Excel, Outlook & Word)
- Proficient in use of Sage Line 50 & IRIS (or equivalent accounting packages)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Confident, friendly demeanor when working with clients
- AAT or ACCA exam passes
- Full clean driving licence
We welcome all applicants who are eligible to work in the UK regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Keith Alden at KAlden@aldenandco.co.uk